یک برنامه کامل و همه کاره برای حل معادلات، آنالیز، رسم نمودار ، ماشین حساب مهندسی و ... • RPN or Algebraic Input
• Matrix and complex number support
• Hundreds of scientific and statistical functions
• Integrated equation graphing
• Solver for user formulas
• Simultaneous nonlinear equation solver
• Numerical integration and differentiation
• Differential equation solvers
• Polynomial and nonlinear equation solvers
• Eigen value and vector computations
• User variables and functions
• Unit conversions and computations using mixed units
• Statistical tests with multiple data sets
• Customizable keyboard layout
• Results displayed as decimal, hexadecimal or fractions
• Saving of workspaces
• Importing and Exporting to CSV database files
• Programmable Scripting Language
• Plug-in support for adding new features to MathTablet What's New in This Release: • Full screen text mode and resizable windows + Touch Interface on WM devices
ماشین حساب حرفه ای با قابلیت محاسبات علمی، محاسبات مهندسی، تبدیل واحدها و ...
Features * Five views included for fast and efficient performance: Standard, Scientific, Graphing, Constants and Base Conversions * Five calculator modes: simple, algebraic, direct algebraic, RPN, and expression * Five display settings: standard, scientific, engineering, fixed and fractions * Includes all standard and scientific calculator functions you would expect to find on a handheld calculator * Copy and Paste functionality allow transfer of results to other programs, such as Excel * Option for use of regional settings to format onscreen answers
Application Features * Optimized for single-handed use * Optimized for extended battery life and efficient memory usage * Full stylus support (for supported devices) * No additional files required
یک ماشین حساب مهندسی با قابلیت رسم نمودار و...
· Normal, Scientific and Engineering floating point mode
· All functions you would find on a normal scientific calculator
· Unlimited number of variables and functions
· Graph support
· GuessIt function - it tries to find out, what the result means, like "pi/2", "e^(3/4)" and "47/23".
· Integer operations (unsigned 32bit), conversions between Bin/Oct/Oct/Hex
· Function solving through
fzero' with three parameters - min, max and function, it solves the
function (e.g. fzero(0f()), with f()="x^2" will return '2'.). It is
possible to write fzero(0"(x-1)(x+1)") too.
· Up to 15 decimal digits
· Scrollable results field
· Complex numbers, including a basic guessit for complex
· Fast menu for selecting variables and functions
· Results history
· Normal/Polar/Parametric graphs
· Tracing of graphs in all modes
· Table mode for graphs
· Popup-menu for built-in functions
· If you select text and press a function button (e.g. sin), the selected text gets inserted as the functions argument.
· Function/variable name consist of lower case letters 'a-z' and numbers and have to start with a letter.
· Fixed bug from legacy code where matrix[n:.] which is resulting in a
list is not recognized as a list and cannot be edited in list editor by
a tap on the result area.
· Modified torad(), todeg(), todeg2() so that they take into account current trigonometric mode, and do the proper conversion.
· Added tograd() function.
· These toxxx functions also now bring back the value to the proper
range, i.e. ]-2pi,2pi[ for radian, ]-360,360[ for degree and degree2,
and ]-400,400[ for grad.
· Modified the M menu at right of result screen so that it is able to
call these conversion functions at any time when there is a real or
complex number in ANS, and not just function of the trigonometric mode.
· Added mouse position integration code to better filter out spurious
signals when stylus is leaving screen. This problem is mostly happening
on the Asus A639 I suppose, but that doesn't hurt, and anyway it brings
stability when hitting keys on the screen with fingers, in case you
want to use this app just as you would with a normal calculator.
· Added Solver and Solver interface.
· Added Financial Manager.
· Added Import / Export of variables, functions and equations to text
files, for exchange with other people or platforms, and backup.
· Fixed a number of bugs in the code.
· Adapt better to larger resolutions than 240 x 320 (e.g. VGA 480 x 640).
· Added feature request 2875982, extended it (be able to convert
displayed result to normal, engineer or scientific mode as needed). آخرین تغییرات:
· Removed some memory leaks.
· Fixed some bugs in the code.
· Added skin support, and two additional standard skins. Now 3 skins
can be accessed and switched between at any time by tapping on screen
annunciators 1, 2 and 3.
· Added a number of physics constants, accessible from skin 3.
· Added inline help strings for a number of functions.
· Added matching (, ), [ and ] highlighting on the input text area,
· using keyboard, SIP or buttons.
· Limited history to 100 entries, as the history popup can be long to appear when history is lengthy.
· Pocket PC specific documentation (in English), which can be accessed through the Help menu.