WM5 or later
ساعتی سخنگو برای ویندوز موبایل
TalkingClock is An application that announces the time.
- Can be set at 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min intervals.
- Does not run in the background so it won't eat up resources and battery juice.
- Tested on HTC Ozone.
- Should work on WM5 and above.
- INSTALL IN DEVICE MEMORY.
How to Use:
- Run the TalkingClock application.
- Choose the time interval you wan't it to tell the time then click on SET INTERVAL.
- Click START.
- Exit the application.
- To stop the application from further announcing the time, launch the
TalkingClock application again and click on STOP, then exit.
If the sound is too weak for your, you may increase the volume of the
wav files by using AUDACITY. The wav files can be found in your
device's \PROGRAM FILES\TALKINGCLOCK\SOUNDS\ folder.
- Chime can now be scheduled.
- Fixed the 24hour format error.
- Added "The Time Now Is" voice intro which can be turned on/off